Product Image of color Teton Blue loading
Mountain Hardwear Meridian 2 Tent with Footprint
Mountain Hardwear Meridian 2 tent is a lightweight, spacious oasis for sprawling views straight from bed that just right for 2 people.
- 2 large doors provide easy entry/exit and an expansive view with vestibule rolled back
- Fly rolls back and secures halfway for stargazing at night or shade during the day
- Features 2 full-size vestibules with a vent at the top
- Full mesh upper canopy optimizes ventilation and enables unobstructed views
- Pre-bent poles improve interior livable space
- Symmetrical architecture for easy pitching
- 5 interior pockets offer ample storage
- Symmetrical and rectangular design allows head-to-toe sleeping configuration to maximize individual space and comfort
- Taped seams for a waterproof construction
- Lightweight, bathtub-style floor
- Footprint included
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals, this tent may not adhere to CPAI084
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 9.3 oz.
5 lbs. 8.6 oz.
7 x 22 inches
88 x 52 inches
31.8 square feet
98.5/9.15 + 98.5/9.15 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Canopy: polyester; 40-denier polyester mesh; 75-denier ripstop polyester; tent body: polyester; 75-denier plain-weave polyester; 1,500 mm polyurethane (PU) coating
Nylon; 68-denier 210T ripstop polyester; 1,500 mm PU coating
Polyester; 8-denier 210T ripstop polyester; 1,500 mm PU coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...