REI Co-op Trailmade 1 Tent with Footprint
Designed for the casual backpacker with ease of use in mind, the REI Co-op Trailmade 1 tent with footprint has a simple X-pole setup and plenty of space to keep you comfy and happy in 3 seasons.
- Freestanding dome architecture with equal length poles and pole clips is easy to set up
- One large door provides easy ingress/egress
- Rainfly door rolls up over the roof for clear sky view, further improved venting and reduced condensation
- The large rainfly vestibule is ideal for storing gear out of the elements
- Internal pockets and gear loops help organize your essentials
- Symmetrical, rectangular floor provides an efficient, comfortable layout
- Solution-dyed mesh and some recycled content reduce carbon impact; this tent meets fire retardant standards without the use of harmful chemistry
- Included footprint provides an additional layer of protection to extend the life of the tent
- Includes footprint, stuff sack, stakes and guylines with tighteners
Imported.View the REI Co-op Trailmade Product LineView all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
|Minimum Trail Weight|
3 lbs. 8 oz.
4 lbs. 9 oz.
7.5 x 22.44 inches
88 x 36.5 inches
20 square feet
9.5 square feet
|Number of Doors|
|Number of Poles|
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand