ZAG UBAC 102 Skis - Men's - 2023/2024
Playful and hungry, the ZAG UBAG 102 skis will push you to find your limits. Their 102 mm waists float in deep powder while the skis stay light enough for long climbs in the backcountry.
- Light construction features glass and carbon fibers that keep the skis lightweight and create excellent skiability
- Paulownia wood cores balance durability and light weight
- Half-cap sandwich construction features ABS sidewalls that boost durability and increase shock absorption
- 5 Point shape positions the widest points of the skis as close as possible to the center, keeping the skis playful and maneuverable
- Multiradius shape features different radii in the tip, center and tail; a shorter radius underfoot improves handling while enabling the tips and tails to perform on hard snow
- Skis have a short radius
- Double rocker with medium camber creates high-performing skis in deep snow
- Phenol plates resist binding pullout
- Strong edges increase resistance to impacts
- Sintered bases provide optimal glide and shock resistance
- Made with recycled edges and recycled scrap base
176 CM: 135 millimeters
184 CM: 135.5 millimeters
188 CM: 136.5 millimeters
176 CM: 118.5 millimeters
184 CM: 119 millimeters
188 CM: 119.5 millimeters
176 CM: 20.5 meters
184 CM: 21.5 meters
188 CM: 22 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
|Boot Sole Compatibility|
Bindings Not Included
176 CM: 6 lbs. 6.2 oz.
184 CM: 7 lbs. 0.2 oz.
188 CM: 7 lbs. 7.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials