Product Image of color Papua New Guinea loading
Kuju Coffee Single Origin Single-Serve Pour Over Coffee - Package of 6
Make a perfect cup wherever you roam—no equipment required. Each Kuju Coffee Single Origin Single-Serve Pour Over coffee packet comes with a filter that anchors to your mug and brews in minutes.
- Meticulously ground and perfectly portioned coffee saves you from cumbersome brewing steps; simply tear open the packet, anchor it to your mug and pour 8 fl. oz. of hot water
- Filter anchors securely to most mugs and tumblers; coffee brews in 1–3 minutes
- Direct-trade, specialty-grade coffee grounds ensure great flavor every time
- Ultralight packet is easy to pack and carry in your duffel, backpack or field kit
- Organic Ethiopia, Yirgacheffe coffee has flavor notes of blueberry, citrus and honey; coffee is grown in Yirgacheffe at an altitude of 6,234 ft.
- Organic Papua New Guinea blend has flavor notes of maple syrup, red oak and chocolate; coffee is grown in the the Eastern Highlands at an altitude of 4,757 ft.
- Nitro-Flushed for Freshness™ pouches guarantee a fresh brew every time
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Certified organic
- Filter is 100% recyclable
- Made with 100% wind power
- Kuju Coffee is a 1% for the Planet member—1% of sales are donated to the National Park Foundation
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: specialty-grade coffee grounds.View all Kuju Coffee Hot Drinks
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...