Darn Tough Sunset Ledge Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Socks - Women's
With cushioning underfoot and a lightweight, breathable feel, the women's Darn Tough Sunset Ledge micro crew lightweight hiking socks add comfort on the trail and a little coziness at the cabin.
- Lightweight hiking socks are breathable and flexible, making them ideal for hiking in the summer or early fall
- Named for a section of The Long Trail in Vermont
- Performance fit helps prevent slipping, bunching and blisters for peak hiking comfort
- Merino wool helps manage moisture to keep your feet fresh and dry in all weather
- Smooth, low-profile legs are knit to Darn Tough signature micro crew height for a more contemporary style
- Cushioning features terry loops under the feet; socks reach above the ankles for comfort and protection
- Socks average 7.5 in. from heels to cuffs; expect them to show about 5 in. above low hiking shoes or just above standard hiking boots
- Reinforced footbeds and Achilles cushions improve comfort and durability
- Toe seams are closed using True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultrasmooth, undetectable feel
- Covered by a Darn Tough lifetime warranty; see manufacturer's website for more information
Made in USA.View all Darn Tough Women's Hiking Socks
51% nylon/46% merino wool/3% LYCRA spandex
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
For socks, please use shoe size.