A do-it-all tool for progressive freeride skiers, the men's Blizzard Rustler 10 skis are stable, nimble and speedy so you can carve smooth arcs, line up a booter to a stash of pow and rip a groomer.
- The Rustler is founded on 2 signature concepts: Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. (Dynamic Release Technology) and an innovative waist design
- The longer the ski, the wider the waist, which gives ambitious freeriders and freeride athletes more control and float, even on steep terrain
- Smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile makes it responsive and stable yet super playful in softer snow and on any type of terrain
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. incorporates Titanal® and reduces torsional rigidity in the tip and tail, making the ski less aggressive in softer snow
- Titanal layer adds rigidity underfoot for effective transmission of power to the edges and stability in variable terrain
- Unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail stabilizes the rocker profile and reduces swing weight for playful skiing
Groomed and powder
Tip and Tail Rocker
Carbon Flipcore D.R.T.
|Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included