Product Image of color Aqua loading
DPS Skis Pagoda Tour 106 C2 Skis - 2022/2023
$1,253.93Compared to $1,549.00*
Reduced Price. You save 19%
The most capable touring skis that DPS has ever designed, the DPS Pagoda Tour 106 C2 skis boast C2 shaping and a longer turn radius to improve their ability to attack the fall line in steep terrain.
Tip and Tail Rocker
- Designed for advanced and expert skiers who value a ski-to-snow connection and directional turning style
- Updated construction makes the skis even lighter
- C2 shaping provides a directional profile with a longer effective edge than the RP shaping profile and features a 19 m turn radius perfect for arced fall line turns
- Features moderate tip and tail rocker (that generates exceptional float in powder, added stability in variable snow and superb edge hold on-piste)
- This shaping combination allows the ski to move quickly and confidently in firm or mixed conditions and still excel in soft snow
- 106 mm waists in the C2 shape are optimal for skiing wind-hammered snow up top, powder in the trees and variable conditions down low
- Waists provide an efficient surface area for skinning all day
- 2 full layers of proprietary carbon laminate increase energy of the skis compared to traditional fiberglass or metal laminates
- Carbon laminate also provides superior strength-to-weight ratio and allows the skis to retain their flex infinitely, resulting in skis that will last multiple seasons
- New Third Rail Technology utilizes a third sidewall of algae-based sidewall material down the center of the ski's core
- Third sidewall creates exceptional damping properties and torsional rigidity that rivals the on-snow feel of alpine skis while maintaining the light weight of touring skis
- Algal Sidewall Technology features 63% bio content sourced from a microalgae, in comparison to standard sidewalls which are plastics derived entirely from fossil fuels
- Raised binding reinforcement plates give the skis excellent binding screw retention as well as added underfoot vibration damping
- Textured polyamide tops are durable and reduce chipping, so they look better and last longer
- Ash/aspen/paulownia wood cores mix 3 wood densities to provide damp but relatively lightweight skis
- Rockwell 48 steel edges are thick and durable, so they resist impact damage and hold a tune longer
- Base material is the same high quality that's used on World Cup race skis; it's extremely long-lasting and remains faster longer
- Gender-neutral engineering; each ski length is specifically designed to perform for the height/weight of each skier, regardless of their gender
- Additive construction means less manufacturing waste; skis are shipped using compostable bags, keeping sustainability as a primary focus for DPS
- Designed for 80% backcountry/20% resort skiing
Made in USA.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all DPS Skis Backcountry Skis
163 CM: 135 millimeters
171 CM: 136 millimeters
179 CM: 137 millimeters
163 CM: 119 millimeters
171 CM: 120 millimeters
179 CM: 121 millimeters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Aerospace grade foam/ash/Algal Tech polyurethane/paulownia
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
163 CM: 5 lbs. 15.6 oz.
171 CM: 6 lbs. 7.8 oz.
179 CM: 6 lbs. 13.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...