Random House Inc. The Sibley Guide To Birds - 2nd Edition
This 2nd edition of The Sibley Guide to Birds brings the genius of David Allen Sibley to the world once again in a thoroughly updated and expanded volume for every birder, whether novice or expert.
- This highly anticipated 2nd edition offers massively expanded and updated information, new paintings, new and rare species—and a new, elegant design with flexibinding
- Expanded text includes habitat information and voice description for every species, as well as more tips on finding birds in the field
- Includes nearly 7,000 paintings digitally remastered from original art for enhanced print quality
- All illustrations reproduced 15 to 20% larger for better detail than the original
- Features more than 600 new paintings, including illustrations of 115 rare species and additional paintings of common species and regional populations
- More than 700 updated range maps show winter, summer, year-round, migration and rare ranges
- 85 bird family pages now cross-referenced to species accounts
- Revised taxonomic order and most current common names for every species
Imported.View all Random House Inc. Nature Viewing Guidebooks
9.5 x 6 inches
David Allen Sibley
Number of Pages
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...