Jones High Sierra Pro Pants - Men's
For endurance touring days, Jones High Sierra Pro pants offer movement-focused fit and function with added 2-layer waterproof protection through the seat and knees for rogue storms and sloppy slush.
- Body-mapped layout uses 2 abrasion-resistant, partially recycled polyester fabrics
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) treatment adds storm protection
- Seat and knees are made with rugged 2-layer 20,000 mm waterproof/20,000 g breathable ripstop fabric
- Elastic waistband with drawstring; elastic cuffs
- 2 front-zip pockets; 2 back-snap pockets
- Recycled polyester pull cords on zippers; YKK NATULON® recycled zippers
- 30 in. inseam in size medium
- Tailored fit refined for mountaineering is loose through the thighs for dynamic movement, and trim in the cuffs to stay clear of catching on crampons
- Jones recommends sizing up for a looser fit
Imported.View all Jones Men's Backcountry Snow Pants
Double-weave face: 90-denier x 160-denier 52% recycled nylon/36% nylon/12% spandex; knees/seat: 4-way stretch ripstop polyester (46% recycled)
1 lb. 4.5 oz.
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL Chest 37 - 39 39 - 41 41 - 43 43 - 45 Sleeve Length 32 - 33 33 - 34 34 - 35 35 - 36 Waist 31 - 33 33 - 35 35 - 37 37 - 40 Hip 37 - 39 39 - 41 41 - 43 43 - 45 Inseam 32 32.5 33 33.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...