The North Face Freedom Insulated Bib Snow Pants - Toddlers'
Keep your little shredder warm with The North Face Freedom Insulated bib snow pants for toddlers. With the waterproof shell, toasty insulation and cozy fleece lining, they'll be ready for the slopes.
- Seam-sealed DryVent™ 2-layer waterproof/breathable shell with a non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps keep them dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation provides warmth even in wet weather
- Cozy fleece lining in upper body for extra comfort
- Branded elastic suspenders with sliding buckles for adjustability
- Exposed, VISLON® center-front zip with an internal draft flap
- Split kangaroo chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and inner-leg boot kickpatches
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
- Adjustable stirrups
- EZ Grow leg at hem and inside lining allows you to extend the inseam as your child grows
- Regular inseam: 11.5 in.; grown inseam: 13.75 in.
- Heat-transfer logo on left knee and back-right waist
Imported.View the The North Face Freedom Product LineView all The North Face Kids' Winter Pants
75-denier recycled polyester with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
Upper body: 100% polyester microfleece; lower body: 100% 50-denier recycled polyester with DWR finish
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer DryVent waterproof/breathable membrane
100 g Heatseeker Eco (70% postconsumer recycled polyester)
Contains recycled materials
3 Months 6 Months 12 Months 18 Months 24 Months 2 T 3 T 4 T 5 T Height Range 22–25 25–28 29–31 31–33 33–35 33–36 36–39 39–42 42–44 Weight Range 10–15 lbs. 15-20 lbs. 20–25 lbs. 25–30 lbs. 30–35 lbs. 29–32 lbs. 32–37 lbs. 37–41 lbs. 41–45 lbs. Waist 17–18 18–19 19–20 20–21 21–22 20–21 21–22 22–23 23–24
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...