Patagonia Capilene Air Base Layer Hoodie - Men's
Lightweight, soft and warm, the men's Patagonia Capilene Air base layer hoodie insulates even when wet, dries quickly and resists odors for days of use whether you're on the trail or the slopes.
- Made from a blend of 51% responsibly sourced certified merino wool from New Zealand and 49% Capilene® recycled polyester that wicks moisture, resists odor and dries in a flash
- Feels light and soft against the skin and stretches naturally to move with the body
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarns used in Capilene Air with an innovative air blasting technology that increases the yarn's loft while reducing weight compared to traditional wool yarn
- 3-D knit construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material while offering warmth and comfort
- Zigzag texture is designed to trap warmth and allow airflow
- High collar and seamless hood with anatomic shaping for added warmth
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in the cuffs and hem keep the garment positioned where you want it and add skin-pampering comfort for extended use
Imported.View the Patagonia Capilene Product LineView all Patagonia Men's Base Layer Tops
Mock / Turtleneck
5.6 oz. (190 g) 51% responsibly sourced merino wool/49% recycled polyester/seamless zigzag knit: 18.5-micron-gauge lofted wool
Contains recycled materials
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam varies depending on style.