Outdoor Research Alti II GORE-TEX Insulated Mittens - Men's
A household name among 8,000-meter climbers and Arctic expeditionists, the Outdoor Research Alti II GORE-TEX Insulated men's mittens have been redesigned with even better dexterity and fit.
- The warmest mittens in the Outdoor Research collection
- The modular design creates a layering system for your hands to ensure warmth, durability and comfort that will last over multiweek trips in extreme conditions
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulated seam-taped shells with insulated, removable liners
- Windproof and breathable
- Durable Kevlar® stitching
- Removable leash, glove clip and carabiner loop secure and safeguard mittens on or off
- Cinchable gauntlet closures with elasticized wrists keeps the mitts in place and seal out debris
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Ski Mittens
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX membrane (bluesign®-approved)
Pittards Armor-Tan leather
PrimaLoft Gold Insulation 170 g
Removable Liner Fabric
Ripstop nylon shell
Removable Liner Insulation
PrimaLoft Gold Insulation 340 g
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7.5 - 8 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 Hand Circumference 7 - 7.75 8 - 8.5 9 - 9.5 9..5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...