adidas Terrex Free Hiker 2 Hiking Shoes - Women's
Enjoy the freedom of the mountains with the women's adidas Terrex Free Hiker 2 shoes on your feet. Lightweight, comfy and supportive, they extend the range of your thru-hikes and multiday expeditions.
- Soft, supportive, socklike uppers and adidas PRIMEKNIT collars hug your feet with formfitting comfort; uppers repel water and provide strategic breathability and stretch
- High-performance yarns used to make the uppers contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic—made from coastal plastic waste—and 50% recycled polyester
- Boost™ foam midsoles provide long-lasting cushioning, energy return and high adaptability on rocky surfaces
- Internal EVA frames provide lateral stability and midfoot support; heel supports enhance stability on uneven ground
- Continental™ rubber outsoles maintain confident traction whether it's wet or dry
Imported.View all adidas Women's Hiking Shoes
EVA stabilization frame
1 lb. 9 oz.
Contains recycled materials
|Foot Length (in.)||8.7||8.9||9||9.2||9.4||9.5||9.7||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.5||10.7||10.9||11|
Measurements are stated in inches.