Patagonia Reversible Down Sweater Hoodie - Kids'
Compressible, windproof and warm, the kids' Patagonia Reversible Down Sweater hoodie keeps them toasty warm while they're out playing—and it reverses to a contrasting style for added fun.
- Jacket reverses to a contrasting solid or print
- Lightweight, windproof shell is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled ripstop nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
- Shell has a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish to resist light moisture (coating does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining has a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- 600-fill-power 100% recycled down insulation (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm
- Quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- 3-panel hood offers a stay-put fit and warmth
- Side panel construction offers a good fit
- Flat drawcord pulls on center-front zipper and zippered handwarmer pockets
- Raglan sleeves for comfort and easy layering
- Soft spandex binding at sides of hood and sleeve openings
- Zippered handwarmer pockets on solid side; on-seam pockets on print side
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has a hand-it-along ID label
Imported.View the Patagonia Down Sweater Product Line View all Patagonia Kids' Down Jackets
1.6 oz. 30-denier NetPlus postconsumer recycled ripstop nylon
2.2 oz. recycled polyester taffeta
Recycled duck and goose down
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL XXL Numerical Size 5-6 7-8 10 12 14 16-18 Height Range 44-46.5 49.5-52.5 55-55.5 58-58.5 61-61.5 64-66.5 Weight Range 42-49 52-68 71-87 85-100 99-112 109-135 Chest 23-24 25.5-27 27.5-28.5 28.5-30 30.5-31.5 32-35 Waist 22.5-23 23.5-24.5 25-25.5 26-26.5 28-28.5 29.5-31
Measurements are stated in inches, unless otherwise noted.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...