Patagonia K's Silent Down Parka - Kids'
Made from stretchy fabric and down insulation and designed with comfort and warmth in mind, the supersoft Patagonia K's Silent down parka for kids is the ultimate layer for when cold weather hits.
- Features a stretchy 100% polyester (70% recycled) shell and 700-fill-power 100% recycled down insulation (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Full-length, center-front covered placket for wind protection secures with metal snaps; one-way zipper stops midthigh for easy mobility
- Insulated 3-panel hood with high collar is comfortable and protective
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with soft microbrushed jersey and secure with a snap
- Length hits right below the knees, with a slightly longer back
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Imported.View all Patagonia Kids' Down Jackets
Polyester (70% recycled)
100% recycled down insulation
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL Numerical Size 5-6 7-8 10 12 14 16-18 Height Range 44-46.5 49.5-52.5 55-55.5 58-58.5 61-61.5 64-66.5 Weight Range 42-49 52-68 71-87 85-100 99-112 109-135 Chest 23-24 25.5-27 27.5-28.5 28.5-30 30.5-31.5 32-35 Waist 22.5-23 23.5-24.5 25-25.5 26-26.5 28-28.5 29.5-31
Measurements are stated in inches, unless otherwise noted.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...