Cannondale Trail 7.1 Mountain Bike - 2022
Designed for the mountains and ready for anything, the Cannondale Trail 7.1 bike will raise your game and ignite your passion for the trail whether you're descending, climbing or taking in the view.
- Lightweight and durable SmartForm C3 alloy frame with SAVE, 1-1/8 in. head tube, post-mount disc and StraightShot internal cable routing
- Dropper post compatible (dropper post not included)
- SR Suntour XCT 100 mm suspension fork
- 8-speed drivetrain with single chainring crank
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Trail Product LineView all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SmartForm C3 alloy
XS: SR Suntour XCT DS, 100 mm, coil, 42 mm offset
S: SR Suntour XCT DS, 100 mm, coil, 42 mm offset
M: SR Suntour XCT DS, 100 mm, coil, 46mm offset
L: SR Suntour XCT DS, 100 mm, coil, 46 mm offset
Sealed bearing cartridge, square taper, BSA-73
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160/160 mm rotors
Tektro hydraulic disc
WTB SX19, 32h
Formula DC-1420, quick release
Formula DC-1422 HG freehub, quick release
XS: 27.5 inches
S: 27.5 inches
M: 29 inches
L: 29 inches
WTB Ranger Comp, DNA Compound
6061 alloy riser, 31.8 mm, 25 mm rise, 700 mm
6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8 deg.
XS: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.6 x 350 mm
S: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.6 x 350 mm
M: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.6 x 400 mm
L: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.6 x 400 mm
Cannondale Stage 3
Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8 in.
KMC Z8.1, 8-speed
XS S M L XL Height Range 4'6" - 5'2" 5'1" - 5'4" 5'3" - 5'8" 5'7" - 6'0" 5'11" - 6'3" Reach 36.5 40.2 42.5 44.6 46.9 Stack 57.3 59.1 62.3 63.2 64.1 Standover Height 67.3 71.0 76.8 79.5 83.9 Head Tube Length 9.5 9.5 10.5 11.5 12.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.0 68.0 68.0 68.0 68.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 73.5 73.5 73.5 73.5 Bottom Bracket Height 29.3 29.3 30.7 30.7 30.7 Wheelbase 105.4 109.8 114.0 116.6 119.2 Chainstay 44.0 44.0 44.5 44.5 44.5 Fork Offset 4.2 4.2 4.6 4.6 4.6
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...