Fischer Twin Skin Cruiser Cross-Country Skis with TURNAMIC Bindings
Designed for skiing groomed trails, Fischer Twin Skin Cruiser cross-country skis with TURNAMIC bindings are a great choice for recreational and fitness skiers looking for good grip and smooth glide.
- Twin Skin mohair strips provide reliable grip and smooth glide, especially in hard and glazed tracks; skins are replaceable (replacement skins not included)
- Lightweight Air Power wood core construction is strong, light and durable
- Compact sizing enhances control and maneuverability
- Premounted with movable TURNAMIC® bindings that adjust without tools to adapt to snow conditions, terrain and ability
- Sliding the bindings forward improves grip while moving back improves glide
- TURNAMIC bindings are compatible with TURNAMIC, NNN® and Prolink® touring and race boot soles
Imported.Some manufacturers provide recommended skier weights as a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Fischer Cross-Country Touring Skis
XC Double Camber
Recommended Skier Weight
164 CM: 110-143 pounds
169 CM: 132-165 pounds
174 CM: 165-198 pounds
184 CM: 165-220+ pounds
5 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Boot and Binding Compatibility
NNN / TURNAMIC / Prolink
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...