Aquaglide Backwoods Angler 75 Inflatable Kayak
Hike to mountain lakes and rivers to fish and explore with the Aquaglide Backwoods Angler 75 inflatable kayak. It's roomy, buoyant and perfect for recreational paddlers with limited storage space.
- Packs down to the volume of a standard sleeping bag and is easily transported in your backpack
- The compact size takes up minimal room inside small cars, overland vehicles and RVs—portage from your vehicle to the shoreline with ease, and spend more time out on the water
- At 7 ft. 7 in. long with a hull weight of 9 lbs. 11 oz., this kayak carries extra length, width and buoyancy for larger paddlers or extra gear capacity
- Efficient, teardrop-shaped hull provides improved tracking for its short length
- Exclusive "V" shaping in the bow promotes forward motion and a straight glide—designed to paddle more like a kayak than a raft
- Weedless, ultralight, quick-release fin improves tracking
- Extra-large stern and large side tube diameter increase stability when paddling and when entering and exiting the cockpit
- Constructed with rugged single-sided TPU nylon, an extremely durable, abrasion-resistant material that creates a very rigid and stiff kayak when inflated
- Welded, airtight seams eliminate the need for internal bladders
- 2 MOLLE plates on the side tubes offer easy customization, making it easy to mount tool organizers, gear bags, first aid kits, radios, cameras and phone cases
- Comes with 2 MOLLE mesh storage pockets for additional storage
- Easily carry the inflated kayak by the 2 side handles, and secure your gear with an integrated bungee system on the front and rear decks
- Cushy inflatable seat and backrest provide all-day comfort and keep you high and dry off the floor
- Robust hook-and-loop panels on the floor and inside the stern keep the seat cushion and backrest securely in place
- 20 in. fish ruler printed on the side of the cockpit
- Comes with an ultralight foot pump and only takes a few minutes to inflate using the single Boston valve
- Includes a repair kit and a storage bag that doubles as an ultralight inflation device or as a dry bag when on the water to keep your snacks and belongings dry
- The complete package with kayak, seat, storage bag and foot pump weighs only 11 lbs. 9 oz.
Imported.View all Aquaglide Packrafts
9 lbs. 11 oz.
22 x 16 x 12 inches
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
7 ft. 7 in.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...