Danner Logger 917 Boots - Women's
Inspired by classic logging boots, the women's Danner Logger 917 boots provide you with modern performance that's tough enough for adventures and comfortable enough for casual wear around town.
- Full-grain leather uppers undergo 6 different tests to ensure durability, strength and quality
- Comes with a pair of kilties, sometimes called false tongues, that help protect the leather from debris that gets trapped between the laces
- Removable ortholite footbeds incorporate 3 layers of varying density open-cell polyurethane for max cushioning and better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Vibram® SPE midsoles enhance rebound and comfort to provide maximum cushioning and support with enhanced durability
- Vibram 917 outsoles with XS Trek rubber compound balance durability and traction in wet conditions on the trail or in the streets
- Modernized stitchdown construction with cup sole gives the boots a wider platform without a buffed sidewall for a lightweight, flexible feel
- Ergonomic last construction provides stability and support
- Includes a second pair of laces in an alternative color
Imported.View the Danner Logger Product Line View all Danner Women's Casual Boots
Footwear Height (in.)
Modernized stitchdown construction
Vibram 917 with XS Trek rubber compound
Contains leather from a tannery rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...