Danner Logger 917 Boots - Women's
Inspired by classic logging boots, the women's Danner Logger 917 boots provide you with modern performance that's tough enough for adventures and comfortable enough for casual wear around town.
- Full-grain leather uppers undergo 6 different tests to ensure durability, strength and quality
- Comes with a pair of kilties, sometimes called false tongues, that help protect the leather from debris that gets trapped between the laces
- Removable ortholite footbeds incorporate 3 layers of varying density open-cell polyurethane for max cushioning and better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Vibram® SPE midsoles enhance rebound and comfort to provide maximum cushioning and support with enhanced durability
- Vibram 917 outsoles with XS Trek rubber compound balance durability and traction in wet conditions on the trail or in the streets
- Modernized stitchdown construction with cup sole gives the boots a wider platform without a buffed sidewall for a lightweight, flexible feel
- Ergonomic last construction provides stability and support
- Includes a second pair of laces in an alternative color
Imported.View the Danner Logger Product LineView all Danner Women's Casual Boots
|Footwear Height (in.)|
Modernized stitchdown construction
Vibram 917 with XS Trek rubber compound
Contains leather from a tannery rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.