RIDE CONCEPTS Flume Mountain Bike Shoes - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Want flat trail shoes designed to outlast the biggest epics? The women's RIDE CONCEPTS Flume mountain bike shoes combine advanced off-road footwear technology with biking-specific performance.
- Women's low-volume performance fit features optimized toe and collar padding, slightly softer flex, and tailored heel cups
- Lightweight bonded uppers with CORDURA® mesh are not only breathable but also trail-tough and protective with a stitch-free and fully welded construction
- TPU toe and heel protection with reinforced anti-abrasion film
- TPU mud guard helps protect against dirt, debris and rubbing
- Traditional lacing creates a tailored fit; elastic lace tucks keep laces secure
- Fully gusseted tongues prohibit dirt and debris entry
- Heel pull tabs allow easy entry
- D3O® High Impact Zone Technology insoles absorb impact and reduce fatigue
- EVA midsoles provide extra cushion and support
- Adaptable MAX GRIP rubber outsoles provide a confident connection with the pedals when charging the trail head
- Hexagon outsoles feature compliant reverse hex traction in the toes and heels for easier work when hiking becomes necessary
Imported.View all RIDE CONCEPTS Women's Mountain Bike Shoes
1 lb. 9.75 oz.
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 UK 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 EU 35 35.5 36 37 37.5 38 39 39.5 40 41 41.5 Foot Length (in.) 8.7 8.9 9.1 9.3 9.4 9.6 9.8 10 10.2 10.4 10.6
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...