MSR Hubba Hubba 2 Tent
Redesigned and lighter than ever, the MSR Hubba Hubba 2 tent won't force you to compromise between comfort and weight. It's roomy, breathable and easy to set up in a flash.
- True rectangular floor (no foot taper) is large enough for all your gear, and 40 in. of headroom lets you sit up comfortably
- Tent body is a blend of mesh and solid fabric that provides airflow, privacy and weather protection
- No-curve tent doors feature zippers that are easy to use with one hand; doors zip closed to a single point so you always know where to open them, even in the dark
- Unified hub-and-pole system and symmetrical design make setup super quick
- Ultra-durable Easton® Syclone™ poles, a DuraShield™ waterproof coating and taped seams keep the tent stable and dry so you can ride out the weather in comfort
- Rainfly has 2 large side-entry vestibules for storing muddy gear; StayDry™ doors feature built-in rain gutters and kickstand vents for extra airflow
- In mild weather, you can leave the fly off and watch the stars through the top mesh stargazing window
- New tech-friendly pockets feature cable ports at the corners for headphone and charging cords
- Overhead gear loft pockets are perfect for headlamps, sunglasses and other quick-access items
- Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets boost durability
- Includes tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guylines, compact stuff sack and setup instructions
Imported.View the MSR Hubba Product LineView all MSR Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 14 oz.
3 lbs. 4 oz.
4.5 x 19 inches
84 x 50 inches
29 square feet
15 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
20-denier ripstop nylon
20-denier ripstop nylon with a 1,200 mm Durashield polyurethane coating
20-denier ripstop nylon with a 1,200 mm DuraShield polyurethane/silicone coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...