Leki Khumbu FX TA Trekking Poles - Pair
Lightweight, ergonomic and durable, the Leki Khumbu FX TA trekking poles have a push-button release mechanism for quick, easy extension; plus, they fold to a pack-friendly length of just 15.5 in.
- Heat-treated HTS 6.5 aluminum construction makes them sturdy, durable and light
- Aergon Cor-Tec ergonomic grips feature a lightweight, edgeless design for optimum comfort and various gripping positions
- Built-in 8° positive angle of the grips keeps wrists in a neutral position, providing more efficient pole plants
- Adjustable Lock Security Skin straps are made from breathable, lightweight, extra-soft material for maximum comfort
- Extended foam grips are ideal for traversing and climbing
- Speed Lock+ offers extremely fast and easy adjustment of pole length between 110 and 130 cm, even when you're wearing gloves; smaller and lighter than Speed Lock 1.0
- Interchangeable basket system makes it easy to screw on/off various Leki baskets for different seasons or uses; offset threads help to keep the baskets securely in place
- Universal carbide flex tips deliver high precision and great grip in nearly any terrain
- Travel/storage bag included
Imported.View all Leki Trekking Poles
Cork / Rubber
Maximum Length (in.)
Minimum Length (in.)
Collapsed Length (in.)
Maximum Length (cm)
Minimum Length (cm)
Collapsed Length (cm)
External Lever Lock
1 lb. 4.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...