WTB Trail Boss Tire - Tan Wall
With an aggressive tread pattern that rolls faster than you'd expect, the WTB Trail Boss is most often used as a rear tire—but also provides plentiful traction as a front tire on hard-packed trails.
- Tubeless Compatible (TCS) design lets you set the Trail Boss tire up with sealant instead of tubes (requires sealant and tubeless-compatible rims, not included)
- Bead-to-bead SG2 puncture protection layer helps defend against flats at a minimal weight
- 60 TPI Light/Fast Rolling casing is supple and gram-conscious while still trail-worthy
- Tan sidewalls
- Generous spacing between sizable knobs provides better traction in loose or wet conditions, while staying true to the tire's fleet-footed heritage
- Large, supportive side knobs dig deep, whether you're leaning into a corner or grabbing a handful of brake
- Dual DNA rubber compound pairs a fast and efficient centerline tread with sticky, low-durometer side knobs
- Designed to perform on dirt, loose conditions, rocky conditions and loose-over-hard conditions
Imported.View all WTB Mountain Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
60 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
35 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...