WTB Trail Boss 29er Comp Tire - 29 x 2.25
Go out and dominate any trail on the WTB Trail Boss 29er Comp Tire, a performance-oriented 29er tire dedicated to cross-country and all-mountain rides.
- Tread is tightly spaced for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes
- A rounded profile and staggered, supported side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail becomes smooth
- Relatively tight tread spacing provides an excellent plane for riding harder surfaces, creating a smooth-rolling sensation
- Siping on center blocks as well as corner blocks create more working edges, and as tires undergo braking and cornering additional bands of grip are exposed to enhance traction
- The cornering side blocks are offset from each other to create consistency and a predictable feel when transitioning from outer tread to inner tread
- A robust casing provides the strength needed for wire bead tires to last, and a high ratio of rubber to thread protects against trail threats and urban unpleasantries
- Proprietary 60a durometer rubber compound offers the ideal mix of rolling efficiency and traction for cross-country and trail riding; plus, it's versatile and long lasting
- Note: Tire images shown may not reflect size/color/material options available on this page
Imported.View all WTB Mountain Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
27 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
35 - 65 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...