Product Image of color Dolomite Blue loading
Patagonia Durable Hike Pants - Girls'
$44.93Compared to $75.00*
Reduced Price. You save 40%
Built tough for bushwhacking and long days on the trail, these girls' Patagonia Durable Hike pants offer protection from brambles, and the pant legs roll up and secure for stream crossings.
- Made of 65% recycled polyester/35% organically grown cotton plain weave
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) coating repels moisture, and does not contain perfluorinated chemicals
- Adjustable waistband has buttonhole elastic, belt loops, functioning fly and metal snap closure
- Side-entry front pockets
- Jeans-style drop-in back pockets
- Doubled fabric at knees for durability, with articulation to encourage mobility
- Opening at bottom of doubled panel for easy debris clean out
- Double-needle stitching at key stress points extends the life of the garment
- Pant legs roll up to mid-calf and secure with a tab and button
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Imported.View all Patagonia Kids' Hiking Pants
6.6 oz. 65% recycled polyester/35% organically grown cotton plain weave
Pant Leg Style
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL Age Range 5 - 6 7 - 8 10 12 14 16 - 18 Height Range 44 - 46.5 50.5 - 52.5 55 58 61 62.5 Weight Range 42 - 49 lbs. 52 - 68 lbs. 71 - 85 lbs. 87 - 100 lbs. 102 - 112 lbs. 114 - 135 lbs. Chest 23 - 24 26 - 27 28.5 30 31.5 33.5 - 35.5 Waist 22.5 - 23 23.5 - 24.5 25 26 28 30 - 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...