Benno Boost E 10D Sport Electric Bike
Capable of hauling heavy loads in challenging environments, the compact, smooth-accelerating Benno Boost E 10D Sport e-bike is always ready for adventure, whether that's close to home or far afield.
- Etility design combines capability with maneuverability, is compatible with a wide range of accessories (not included), and can carry more than 3x the load of a typical bike
- Rigid aluminum frame and big 24 x 2.6 in. custom tires carry up to a gross weight of 440 lbs., including the rider, bike and cargo
- 250W Bosch Performance Line Sport electric motor provides up to 65 Nm of torque for Class 3 pedal assist up to 28 mph
- The quiet drive system is ideal for longer rides and extended challenges while maintaining a natural ride experience
- Bosch Powerpack 400 Wh lithium-ion battery offers an assisted range of 25 to 70 mi., depending on riding mode and charge
- Manage e-bike functionality and choose from 5 riding modes with the minimalist Bosch Purion on-board computer—ideal for those who prefer uncluttered handlebars
- Upright riding position and ergonomic handlebar design lets you ride with purpose—without sacrificing comfort and maneuverability
- Included Supernova Mini 2 front light and E3 rear light help you see and be seen in low-light conditions
- 10-speed drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes offer premium gearing and braking
- Oversize 6061 aluminum alloy fork with an integrated headset
- Multifunction rear rack boasts a max load of 130 lbs. (60 kg); smart rack system can be expanded with additional accessories (not included) to suit your needs
- Designed to fit a wide variety of riders from 5'1" to 6'3"; step-through frame design is easy to hop on and off
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Benno Boost Product LineView all Benno Electric Cargo Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 3: pedal assist up to 28 mph
Bosch Performance Sport 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
65 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
400 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Shimano Deore SL 10-speed
Shimano Deore 10-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano Deore hydraulic disc, 180/160 mm rotors
Aluminum double wall with eyelets, 36H
Shimano Deore, quick-release
Shimano Deore, quick-release
Custom Benno Dual Sport, 24 x 2.6 in. (45 psi)
Aluminum, 675 mm width, 126 mm rise
Aluminum, 30.9 mm diameter, 350 mm length
Benno Endurance with rear handle
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
One Size Height Range 5'1" - 6'3" Effective Top Tube 630 Seat Tube Center-Top 485 Standover Height 740 Wheelbase 1,256
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...