Kelty Cosmic Synthetic 20 Sleeping Bag - Men's
Light on weight and on your wallet, the Kelty Cosmic Synthetic 20 sleeping bag is a 3-season superstar that serves up compressible coziness for your off-the-grid adventures.
- Buttery-soft and durable nylon shell has a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish that helps repel moisture to keep you warm and dry inside
- Light, compressible CirroLoft synthetic insulation keeps the overall weight of the bag low without skimping on warmth
- Natural-fit spacious footbox gives you more room to wiggle your toes
- Handy stash pocket gives you a spot to keep your headlamp, cellphone or other small essentials close by
- Included compression stuff sack helps you compact the bag so it takes up less space in your pack
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View the Kelty Cosmic Product LineView all Kelty Men's Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
22 degrees (F) - ISO
32 degrees (F) - ISO
Temperature Rating (F)
20 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-7 degrees (C)
Long - Right Zip: 3 lbs. 1 oz.
20-denier 380T nylon taffeta
CirroLoft synthetic fibers
Long - Right Zip: 2 lbs. 1.6 oz.
50-denier 300T polyester taffeta
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Long - Right Zip: 78 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Long - Right Zip: 64 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Long - Right Zip: 60 inches
Stuff Sack Size
9.5 x 16 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...