Product Image of color Dark Olive loading
Fjallraven Anorak No. 8 Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Inspired by tough conditions, forests and mountains, the men's Fjallraven Anorak No. 8 jacket offers an adaptable storm hood, plenty of ventilation and practical pockets for year-round treks.
2 lbs. 6.4 oz.
- G-1000 Eco fabric is wind- and water-resistant; extra-strong G-1000 HeavyDuty fabric reinforces the shoulders, sleeves and extended back
- Fabric and details were chosen to minimize their impact on the environment and to make it easy to replace exposed sections after years of use
- Storm hood adjusts for a perfect fit around the head; visor folds back in 2 stages, giving you maximum wind protection or more peripheral vision
- When not being worn, the hood forms a high collar that keeps your neck warm
- Zipper opening with button closure can be folded to the side in warmer weather to release excess heat
- Long side zippers open for ventilation and make it easier to put on and take off
- Spacious kangaroo pouch in the front can be accessed both from the top and the sides
- Drawcord in the back regulates the waist and another drawcord in the front adjusts the hem
- Buttoned sleeve cuffs
Imported.View all Fjallraven Men's Casual Rain Jackets
65% polyester/35% cotton
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 6.4 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 42 EU 44 EU 46 EU 48 EU 50 EU 52 EU 54 EU 56 EU 58 EU Chest 33.9 36.2 38.6 40.9 43.3 45.7 48 33 35 36.5 38.5 40 41.5 43 43.5 46 Waist 28.3 30.7 33.1 35.4 37.8 40.2 42.5 28.3 29.9 31.5 33.1 34.6 36.2 37.8 39.4 40.9 Inseam 31 31 32 32 33 34 34 31 31 31 32 32 33 33 33 34
Measurements are stated in inches.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...