AMC Saco River Map & Guide
From Crawford Notch in the White mountains to Saco Bay in the Atlantic Ocean, the Saco River flows through some of the most scenic land in the Northeast. This map and guide charts the 136-mile course.
- A longtime canoe/kayak destination, this river flowing across eastern New Hampshire and southern Maine also offers tubing, swimming, whitewater paddling, fishing and camping
- Mile-by-mile breakdown with river access points, equipment outfitters, boat ramps, campgrounds, riverside hiking and biking trails, and ranger stations all identified on-map
- Also includes dams and areas of intermediate to advanced whitewater action
- In addition to recreation recommendations and planning information, it foregrounds river health, water quality and wilderness ethics for better care of this natural resource
- Waterproof and tear-resistant, Saco River Map & Guide is a quintessential before-you-go planning tool and an invaluable companion once you're on the water
Made in USA.View all AMC New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
State / Province
9 x 4 x 0.32 inches
Appalachian Mountain Club Books
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...