Outdoor School: Animal Watching
Set young explorers free with Outdoor School: Animal Watching. With its metal corners and full-color, highly illustrated pages, its an indispensable guide to wildlife identification and tracking.
- A definitive, interactive skill-building guide for exploring the world, the book includes immersive activities to get kids exploring
- No experience is required—only curiosity and courage; ideal for ages 10–14
- Write-in sections let kids journal about experiences
- Next-level adventures challenge even seasoned nature lovers
- Interactive field guide to animals teaches animal tracking, identifying birds by silhouette, size and color, reading animal range maps and bird nest spotting
- Helps kids identify mammals, learn bird calls and animals sounds, find amphibians, reptiles and fish, spot scat and recognize eyeshine
- Covers the essential animal-watching gear kids need for successful outings
8.3 x 6 inches
Mary Kay Carson: illustrator: Emily Dahl
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...