Electra Cruiser Go! Women's Step-Thru Electric Bike
Fun is around every corner on the women's Electra Cruiser Go! Step-Thru electric bike. Featuring a pedal-assist motor and Flat Foot Technology®, this zippy e-bike is ready to cruise at all times.
- With a top-assisted speed of 20 mph and a range up to 40 miles, the Hyena pedal-assist system provides powerful support for the everyday rider looking to go faster and farther
- 250-watt Hyena rear hub motor provides 3 levels of support and delivers 40 Nm of torque across speeds
- A fully-integrated battery provides a lower center of gravity and balanced weight distribution for a smooth ride and a clean look
- Ready to cruise on a full charge in 4 hours
- Ergonomic saddle with shock-absorbing elastomers provides ultimate comfort for all types of riders
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide powerful stopping
- Patented Flat Foot Technology ensures a relaxed, efficient pedaling position and lets you easily place both feet flat on the ground when you come to a stop
- 26 x 2.35 in. tires make for a stable, comfortable ride
- Fender and rack compatible (not included)
- Customize your ride with a bag, basket or bell (not included)
- Note: Electra recommends the removal and/or replacement of battery by an authorized mechanic
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information. This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Electra Cruiser Product LineView all Electra Electric City Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Hyena 250 W
Motor Torque (Nm)
40 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
250 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Hi-tensile steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
Forged alloy 170 mm, 42t chainring
Hyena T47 with integrated torque and cadence sensor
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Anodized alloy 26 in. x 36h
Alloy low-flange with 6-bolt disc, 36h, quick-release
6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
Balloon, 26 x 2.35 in.
Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
Alloy straight post 27.2 x 400 mm
Ergonomic with shock-absorbing elastomers
Resin platform with nonslip rubber tread
1-1/8 in. steel threaded/semi-integrated
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
One Size Height Range 5'2" - 6'1" Reach 38.7 Stack 54.9 Seat Tube Center-Top 44.4 Standover Height 55.1 Head Tube Length 15.1 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 67 Wheelbase 117.3
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...