DPS Skis Pagoda Tour 106 C2 Skis - 2021/2022
With rockered tips and elongated edge contact, the Pagoda Tour 106 C2 skis are arguably the most versatile skis in the DPS quiver—they can handle a day full of powder, corn or refrozen mank.
- Take them deep into the backcountry or straight from the roadside to the ridgetop for quick-hit missions—the Pagoda Tour 106 C2 skis are made for 80% backcountry/20% resort
- Multilayered ash/paulownia/acrylic cores mix 2 wood densities plus high-performance aerospace foam to provide a damp and high-performance feel at incredible weights
- 2 full layers of proprietary carbon laminate, in combination with the unique core construction, allow for exciting energy and liveliness with a damp and planted feel
- Patented technology provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, overall performance and lasting durability—resulting in skis that will perform over multiple seasons
- Durable, textured polyamide tops reduce chipping so your skis look better and last longer
- C2 shaping balances rockered tips with efficient contact length so you can size down while maintaining a supportive platform for confidence in steep terrain and variable snow
- 106 mm waists in the C2 shape are optimal for skiing wind-hammered snow up top, powder in the trees and variable conditions down low
- Width creates an efficient surface area for skinning all day
- Raised binding reinforcement plates provide excellent binding screw retention as well as added underfoot vibration damping
- Aluminum reinforced tails add durability and provide a tight grip for skin tail clips
- Rockwell 48 steel edges are hard and durable, resisting impact damage and holding a tune longer
- Base material is the same high quality that's used on World Cup race skis—it's extremely long-lasting and remains faster longer
- One-part sidewalls increase strength and edge hold on firm snow, while also reducing material waste
- Additive construction means less manufacturing waste
- Ski lengths are specifically designed to perform for the height/weight of each skier, regardless of gender
- Made in the DPS Salt Lake City, Utah, factory
Made in USA.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all DPS Skis Backcountry Skis
155 CM: 134 millimeters
163 CM: 135 millimeters
171 CM: 136 millimeters
155 CM: 118 millimeters
163 CM: 119 millimeters
171 CM: 120 millimeters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
155 CM: 5 lbs. 8.2 oz.
163 CM: 5 lbs. 15.2 oz.
171 CM: 6 lbs. 7.7 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...