DPS Skis Pagoda 100 RP Skis - 2022/2023
A do-it-all tool, the DPS Pagoda 100 RP skis possess the ability to excel in nearly every situation—whether you're surfing a surprise storm or carving spring corn, they are floaty, playful and stable.
- Resort Powder (RP) shaping is intuitive and playful thanks to its relatively compact 15 m turn radius, which means the skis are quick edge-to-edge and reactive in tight spaces
- When dropping into your favorite tree run, the 15 m turn radius allows for nimble turns and a strong sense of control
- Long tip and tail rocker generates exceptional float in powder and added stability in variable snow
- This shaping combination allows the skis to turn quickly and confidently in firm or mixed conditions and excel in soft snow
- Ash/aspen/paulownia wood cores mix 3 wood densities to provide damp but relatively lightweight skis
- 2 full layers of proprietary carbon laminate increase energy of the skis compared to traditional fiberglass or metal laminates
- Carbon construction also provides superior strength-to-weight ratio and allows the skis to retain their flex infinitely, resulting in skis that will last multiple seasons
- Durable, textured polyamide tops reduce chipping so your skis look better and last longer
- 100 mm waists excel in everything from hard to soft snow
- Raised binding reinforcement plates provide excellent binding screw retention as well as added underfoot vibration damping
- Aluminum reinforced tails add durability and provide a tight grip for skin tail clips
- Rockwell 48 steel edges are hard and durable, resisting impact damage and holding a tune longer
- Base material is the same high quality that's used on World Cup race skis—it's extremely long-lasting and remains faster longer
- One-part sidewalls increase strength and edge hold on firm snow, while also reducing material waste
- Additive construction means less manufacturing waste
- Ski lengths are specifically designed to perform for the height/weight of each skier, regardless of gender
- Made in the DPS Salt Lake City, Utah, factory
Made in USA.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all DPS Skis All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
153 CM: 129 millimeters
163 CM: 130 millimeters
171 CM: 131 millimeters
179 CM: 132 millimeters
184 CM: 133 millimeters
153 CM: 114 millimeters
163 CM: 115 millimeters
171 CM: 116 millimeters
179 CM: 117 millimeters
184 CM: 118 millimeters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
153 CM: 6 lbs. 9.6 oz.
163 CM: 7 lbs. 1.6 oz.
171 CM: 7 lbs. 12.8 oz.
179 CM: 7 lbs. 15.2 oz.
184 CM: 8 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...