SILKY Pocketboy Outback 170 mm Saw
Great for backcountry or home use, the SILKY Pocketboy Outback 170 mm saw is a compact, lightweight and folding saw that takes up little room in your pack, tool box, glove box or jeans pocket.
- 6.7 in. blade has 8.5 teeth per inch; recommended for cutting wood with a maximum diameter of 3 in.
- Silky Black plating—a highly durable blend of nickel and tin—covers the entire blade, including the teeth, providing longer life and improved cutting performance
- Non-set teeth cut on the pull stroke for maximum performance and ergonomics
- Taper-ground blade reduces friction on the sides, putting more of your energy into cutting wood rather than overcoming the forces of friction
- Slender blade design also decreases blade friction
- Proprietary Mirai-Me blade technology utilizes 4 cutting edges per tooth; impulse hardened teeth offer maximum life and durability
- Easily replaceable blade
- Warm and comfortable to the touch, the Arbor Composite Grip handle provides excellent rigidity and superior control in both dry and wet conditions
- Includes a clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip; tether hole at base of handle (tether not included)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Imported.View all SILKY Camp Saws
Max Blade Length (in.)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...