SILKY Bigboy 2000 Outback Folding Saw
Great for camping, trail building and general pruning, the 2-handed SILKY Bigboy 2000 Outback folding saw cuts through both green and dry wood with ease, thanks to its gently curved 14.2 in. blade.
- Balanced 14.2 in. blade with low-angle curve (2,000 mm radius) cuts through both green and dry wood with ease; recommended for cutting wood with a maximum diameter of 8 in.
- Blade has 5.5 teeth per inch and cuts on the pull stroke for maximum performance and ergonomics
- Taper-ground blade reduces friction on the sides so your energy is spent cutting wood rather than overcoming the forces of friction
- Warm and comfortable to the touch, the 2-handed Arbor Composite Grip handle provides rigidity and control in both dry and wet conditions; tether hole at base of handle
- Measures 29.92 in. long when fully extended
- Japanese steel blade is easily replaceable
- Carrying case included
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Imported.View all SILKY Camp Saws
|Max Blade Length (in.)