Gordini Front Line GORE-TEX Gloves - Women's
Built to respond to the challenges of the day, these women's Gordini Front Line GORE-TEX gloves fend off the elements to keep you warm and dry at the summit and on chilly descents.
- Durable, lightweight and waterproof/breathable polyester shells combine with GORE-TEX® inserts to provide waterproof, windproof and breathable protection
- Schoeller® Keprotec® on the palms contains Kevlar® for ultimate durability and grip
- PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation adds warmth without excessive bulk
- Moisture-wicking linings add comfort
- Gauntlet cuffs with drawcord closures and wrist straps
- Carabiner loop provides for easy storage and hang-drying
- Minimal seam design reduces areas of wear and tear
- Developed in collaboration with Gordini team rider Rafael Pease, these heavy-duty but lightweight gloves were designed and tested for rugged backcountry conditions
- Spot clean only and air dry
- Made with bluesign® approved materials
Imported.View all Gordini Women's Ski Gloves
Shell: polyester; trim: nylon
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable insert
62% nylon/23% aramid/11% polyurethane/4% elastane
PrimaLoft synthetic fibers
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
S M L XL Length 6.5 7 7.5 8
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measurements reflect the length of your hand from middle finger tip to the bottom of the palm
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...