Wilderness Press Yosemite National Park: Your Complete Hiking Guide
It would take years to visit every corner of Yosemite—time to get started. Explore a hiker's paradise with this essential Wilderness Press guide to Yosemite National Park.
- Yosemite features more than 800 miles of maintained trails and several hundred more just beyond the park's boundaries; guide covers almost every single one of them
- Expert hiker Elizabeth Wenk helps you choose where to go and what to see in this meticulously updated guidebook
- Guide leads you to sequoias, waterfalls and canyons in Yosemite and the surrounding Emigrant, Hoover and Ansel Adams wilderness areas
- Tackle the Pothole Dome hike in less than an hour, backpack with your family along the remarkably flat Twenty Lakes Basin or enjoy vistas of El Cap on the Valley Loops trail
- Routes are divided into 96 trips of varying length and difficulty, each with a standalone map that complements the author's trip description
- Also includes at-a-glance icons for views, campsites, swimming and more; info on lodging, permits and activities; descriptions of the area's history, geology, flora and fauna
Made in USA.View all Wilderness Press California Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
9 x 6 inches
Elizabeth Wenk and Jeffrey P. Schaffer
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...