Icelantic Skis Riveter 104 Skis - Women's - 2021/2022
Your one-ski quiver should be ready for powder days, too. As the widest option in the Riveter Collection, the women's Icelantic Riveter 104 skis are a versatile option for deeper, snowier days.
- Part of the Riveter All-Mountain Collection—designed to serve as a true one-ski quiver
- New for the 2021/2022 season, the Riveter Collection features reduced tail rockers, giving skis a more directional aesthetic and better all-mountain performance
- Tapered shape, rockered tips and tails plus 5 mm of camber underfoot create skis that excel all over the mountain
- Additional width in the waist helps provide versatility for deeper snow
- Made from 100% poplar wood, the Poplar Power cores make these skis snappy, responsive and stable at speed
- Artwork by Parr: The All-Mountain Collection feature wood and mountain aesthetics; this year, stunning pops of bold color evoke the Northern Lights and other natural phenomena
- Handmade in Colorado
- Manufacturer offers a 3-year "No Questions Asked" warranty
Made in USA.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Icelantic Skis All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
162 CM: 13 meters
169 CM: 14.5 meters
177 CM: 16 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
162 CM: 7 lbs. 6 oz.
169 CM: 7 lbs. 11 oz.
177 CM: 7 lbs. 15 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...