Salomon QST Lux 92 Skis - Women's - 2021/2022
Whether you're dropping into powdery back bowls, cruising groomers or stepping out of bounds with a setup for spring touring, the women's Salomon QST Lux 92 skis are ready to hit the whole mountain.
- Lightweight but power-driven, these skis shine as conditions change throughout the day
- Progressive freeride sidecut offers smooth turn initiation, making it easy to maneuver from edge to edge in tight trees, on groomers and when it counts on the steeps
- 92 mm waist and rockered tips and tails with camber underfoot provide an accessible ride for skiers of all levels looking to build their confidence and skills
- C/FX fiber layer features carbon and flax woven together, combining the carbon fiber's strength, stability and light weight with the damping and vibration absorption of flax
- Full poplar wood cores maximize liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations
- Cork Damplifiers provide confidence-boosting stability when arcing at high speeds
- Cork is 3 times more absorbing than Koroyd; using it in the tips of the skis enables a high level of vibration absorption and damping with even less weight
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View the Salomon QST Product Line View all Salomon All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
153 CM: 128 millimeters
153 CM: 111 millimeters
153 CM: 15 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
153 CM: 6 lbs. 9.1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...