The North Face Montana FUTURELIGHT Etip Mittens - Women's
There's cold, and then there's Montana cold. When the mercury drops way down, keep your digits toasty and dry with the women's Montana FUTURELIGHT Etip mittens from The North Face and enjoy it.
- 2-layer DryVent™ shells (100% recycled polyester plain weave) deliver waterproof/breathable protection; a durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps shed moisture
- FUTURELIGHT™ inserts use nanospinning tech to create a soft, stretchy, waterproof and exceptionally breathable membrane—at a fraction of the weight of traditional membranes
- Heatseeker™ Eco 70% postconsumer recycled polyester insulation adds warmth; 250 g at backs of hands and 150 g at palms
- Etip™ adds touch-screen compatibility
- Water-resistant, synthetic leather provides a soft yet extremely durable palm
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Fourchette-box finger construction helps keep fingertips warm
- Full-coverage gauntlets keeps out snow
- Ladderlock wrist-cinches keep in heat
- Elastic wrist leash helps to prevent gloves from dropping when not in use
Imported.View all The North Face Women's Ski Mittens
2-layer DryVent recycled polyester plain weave
Type Of Waterproofing
FUTURELIGHT waterproof/breathable membrane
55% polyester/45% polyurethane-bonded fabric
Heatseeker Eco polyester fibers
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L Length 5 - 5.5 5.5 - 6.5 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 Hand Circumference 5.5 - 6 6.5 - 7 7.5 - 8 8+
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...