REI Co-op Minimalist GTX Mittens 2.0
Slip the REI Co-op Minimalist GTX mittens over your favorite liner gloves for waterproof/breathable weather protection and lightweight—but serious—warmth. They're ideal for snowy backcountry pursuits.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® shells are fully taped and deliver performance-oriented waterproof/breathable protection
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish beads up moisture
- 2.0 version includes recycled material and an updated ergonomic design to better fit hand shape
- Angled hook-and-loop cuff tabs allow you to adjust the fit
- Clips keep mittens paired
- Reflective logo
- Designed to be layered with REI Co-op Polartec® Power Wool™ or Power Stretch® gloves (not included)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Shell Mittens
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable shell
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL Length 6 - 6.75 6.75 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 Hand Circumference 7.25 - 7.75 7.75 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 9.5 - 10
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...