REI Co-op Minimalist GTX Mittens 2.0
Slip the REI Co-op Minimalist GTX mittens over your favorite liner gloves for waterproof/breathable weather protection and lightweight—but serious—warmth. They're ideal for snowy backcountry pursuits.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® shells are fully taped and deliver performance-oriented waterproof/breathable protection
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish beads up moisture
- 2.0 version includes recycled material and an updated ergonomic design to better fit hand shape
- Angled hook-and-loop cuff tabs allow you to adjust the fit
- Clips keep mittens paired
- Reflective logo
- Designed to be layered with REI Co-op Polartec® Power Wool™ or Power Stretch® gloves (not included)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Shell Mittens
|Type of Waterproofing|
3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable shell
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Length||6 - 6.75||6.75 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 8.5||8.5 - 9||9 - 9.5|
|Hand Circumference||7.25 - 7.75||7.75 - 8.5||8.5 - 9||9 - 9.5||9.5 - 10||10 - 10.5|
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.