Your favorite power fish has just been filleted into a fast-climbing adventure vehicle. The Lib Tech Orca splitboard has a long floaty nose and wide body to float pow efficiently and effortlessly.
- Powerful, poppy, contact-maximizing "whale tail technology" maneuvers with agility in steep or tight technical terrain and hooks up solidly when things get tight and icy
- Ultralight SC construction with aspen and paulownia core helps this Orca move well through gravitational forces
- C2X base contour provides extreme control, precision and float; aggressive short rocker and lengthened camber hybrid rips everything with power and precision, including powder
- 3 cm shorter than your normal board for a playful ride
- Magne-Traction® provides 7 additional contact points to your board's edges, aiding in edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- Bio Beans topsheet is made from an earth-friendly bioplastic made from castor beans; it has a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Birch internal sidewalls for added pop; UHMW sidewalls stand up to wear and tear
- Rugged, fast sintered base, 3D integrated tip inserts and easy-to-use, high-tension Karakoram Ultra Clips round out this whale of a splitboard
- Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Made in USA.
95% paulownia/5% aspen