Outdoor Research Skytour AscentShell Bib Pants - Men's
Do you have higher, faster and farther adventures planned? The stretchy, breathable and waterproof Outdoor Research Skytour AscentShell Bib pants for men ensure comfort on big backcountry days.
- Softshell upper bib with flexible waterproof legs provides great breathability for skinning uphill
- 3-layer AscentShell™ laminated construction with full seam-taping offers waterproof/breathable protection
- AscentShell electrospun membrane breathes faster, weighs less, stretches more and surpasses the comfort of traditional waterproof membranes
- Hybrid mapped construction has movement-mirroring stretch for unhampered motion
- Adjustable suspenders help you get a comfortable fit
- Left-side, zippered bib pocket with secure clip stashes an avalanche beacon (not included)
- Right-side, top-entry bib pocket stores small essentials and snacks
- Full center-front zipper makes the pants easy to get into
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees allow comfortable range of motion
- Swing Hatch in back helps you answer nature's call without baring it all
- Large side-set cargo pockets with YKK® Aquaguard® zippers hold your maps, handwarmers and other gear
- Zippered outer thigh vents with YKK Aquaguard zippers let you release warm air when you're working hard
- Stretch-mesh internal gaiters keep snow out and include slots for routing the power straps on your ski boots
- Reinforced scuff guards protect the pants from abrasion
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Body: 93% nylon/7% spandex; backer: polyester; upper: 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% spandex; scuff guards: nylon
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer AscentShell waterproof/breathable membrane
Side Cargo Pockets
1 lb. 11 oz.
XS S M L XL XXL 28 30 32 34 36 38 Chest 34 37 40 43 46 49 Sleeve Length 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 Waist 27 30 32.5 36 39 43 28 30 32 34 36 38 Hip 33.5 36.5 39 42 46 46.5 35 37 39 41 43 45 Inseam 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 32 33 34
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...