Outdoor Research RadiantX Mittens
When you need your hands to be functional—not just warm—the Outdoor Research RadiantX mittens provide a slim profile and HeiQ XReflex™ insulation to trap heat without sacrificing dexterity.
- Lightweight and breathable RadiantX mittens help your hands retain function while using cold objects like pickets and metal carabiners and keep fingers nimble with rope work
- 2-layer Ventia waterproof/breathable membranes provide storm-worthy protection for active use in rugged, demanding conditions
- HeiQ XReflex uses ultra-thin coatings to reflect radiant body heat, improving thermal retention without reducing breathability or increasing volume or weight
- Touch-screen compatible
- Dual ladder-lock cinch wrists; gauntlet cinch
- Carabiner loop; pull-on loop; glove clip
- Removable leash
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Ski Mittens
2-layer stretch-woven 88% nylon/12% spandex (bluesign® approved)
Type of Waterproofing
Ventia waterproof/breathable membrane
2X 40 g HeiQ XReflex polyester fibers (90% recycled polyester)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 9 9 - 9.5+ Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9.5 9.5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...