PEARL iZUMi Launch Trail Cycling Pants - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Designed for cool temperatures and brushy trails, the men's PEARL iZUMi Launch Trail cycling pants feature tough CORDURA® nylon and PI Dry® technology to keep you on the trail through damp rides.
- These full-length pants are perfect for cooler conditions but can be comfortable up to 70°F
- 4-way stretch CORDURA nylon fabric is tough enough for serious trail riding without restricting pedaling
- Tapered legs have room for knee pads and are less likely to catch in the chain
- PI Dry technology provides permanent water-shedding performance against splashes or light rain
- 2 zippered Trail Access side pockets shift contents to the backs of your legs for pedaling comfort
- External hook-and-loop waist adjustments provide a secure, sag-free fit with less bulk
- Non-padded design allows you to add a chamois liner of your choice
Imported.Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and temperature sensitivity.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Pants
Main body: 68% CORDURA nylon/21% polyester/11% elastane
XS S M L XL XXL S/M M/L 28 IN Waist 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist 42 IN Waist Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5 - 42 42-47 31-32 34-35 27.5-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 32.5-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-43.75 43.75-45.25 45.25-46.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...