Grubcan Bear-Resistant Container
Easy to fit in your pack or tie to the outside, this Grubcan bear-resistant container is a backpacker-friendly option for keeping your food out of paws' reach. Plus, it requires no tools to open.
- Unique gravity latch makes it easy for people to open, but not for bears; no tools required
- Made from the same material as bulletproof windows; clear container makes it easy to find your food
- Gridded exterior keeps tiedown straps from slipping
- Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee–approved
- Designed by a backpacking engineer and assembled in Flagstaff, Arizona
- Approved for use in most U.S. national parks except Yosemite and Sequoia and Kings Canyon; check National Park Service website for lists of approved containers by park
Made in USA.View all Grubcan Bear-Resistant Food Containers
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
574 cubic inches
6.5 x 23 inches
2 lbs.11 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...