REI Co-op HunkerDown 20 Double Sleeping Bag
When you and your friend crawl into the REI Co-op HunkerDown 20 Double down sleeping bag after a day of fun, plop your heads down in comfort—the extra-large hood fits 2 home-size pillows.
- 600-fill-power RDS down provides lightweight warmth and compresses small
- Oversize hood accommodates 2 home-size pillows; hood folds under when not needed
- Draft collar ensures warm air stays in, cool air stays out
- Center loop and toggle in hood lets sleepers adjust their amount of hood coverage independendtly
- Wraparound zipper provides multiple ventilation options and allows you to open the bag completely for use as quilt
- Interior stash pocket for storing small, quick-access items
- Recycled polyester shell is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to repel moisture and stains
- Includes a stuff sack
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled materials, bluesign®-approved materials and down certified to RDS standards
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) requires that ducks and geese are treated in accordance with leading animal welfare standards
- bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and end user (you!)
- Using recycled materials keeps waste out of landfills
Imported.View all REI Co-op Double Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
20 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-6.6 degrees (C)
6 lbs. 11 oz.
Recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
600-fill-power down (RDS certified and bluesign® approved)
2 lbs. 6.8 oz.
Polyester (bluesign® approved)
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...