Patagonia Lined Isthmus Hoodie - Men's
Heading out under cloudy skies? This men's sherpa-lined Isthmus hoodie from Patagonia keeps things plush and warm on the interior while its tightly woven shell blocks chilly winds and light rain.
- Bomber jacket features a warm and cozy sherpa lining and a woven shell that fends off the weather
- Shell features durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture and stains
- Body lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece; sleeves are insulated with 80 g Thermolite® ECO92 polyester fibers (92% recycled)
- Full-length front zipper with collared hood seals in warmth and protects neck from wind and cold
- 3-panel hood adjusts with a drawcord for a secure, customized fit
- 2 handwarmer pockets hold your essentials and protect your hands in cold conditions
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold out
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Casual Jackets
Body: NetPlus recycled nylon; lining: recycled polyester fleece
|Back Length (in.)|
2 lbs. 1.5 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam varies depending on style.