Patagonia Lined Isthmus Hoodie - Men's
Heading out under cloudy skies? This men's sherpa-lined Isthmus hoodie from Patagonia keeps things plush and warm on the interior while its tightly woven shell blocks chilly winds and light rain.
- Bomber jacket features a warm and cozy sherpa lining and a woven shell that fends off the weather
- Shell features durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture and stains
- Body lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece; sleeves are insulated with 80 g Thermolite® ECO92 polyester fibers (92% recycled)
- Full-length front zipper with collared hood seals in warmth and protects neck from wind and cold
- 3-panel hood adjusts with a drawcord for a secure, customized fit
- 2 handwarmer pockets hold your essentials and protect your hands in cold conditions
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold out
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Casual Jackets
Body: NetPlus recycled nylon; lining: recycled polyester fleece
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 1.5 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...