Patagonia Line Ridge Uprisal Sweatpants - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Made with 100% recycled materials, the men's Patagonia Line Ridge Uprisal sweatpants offer a simple pull-on design with an elasticized waistband, adjustable drawstring and side-entry front pockets.
- 100% recycled polyester/cotton sweatpants are made with 26 plastic bottles and 0.8 lbs. of cotton scrap
- Process uses 95% less water and produces 53% less CO2 compared to making conventional cotton sweatpants
- Knit fleece features a brushed interior and natural stretch
- Classic tapered styling with elasticized cuffs holds in warmth
- Graphic is screen printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Casual Pants
11.5 oz. 55% postconsumer recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton knit fleece
Pant Leg Style
1 lb. 3.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...