Patagonia Nano Puff Insulated Pullover - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Time-honored and field-proven, the men's Patagonia Nano Puff pullover is indispensable, functioning as both an insulated layer in late-fall squalls and a micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes.
- Windproof shell made from recycled ripstop polyester glides effortlessly in your layering system; durable water repellent (DWR) finish on shell and lining sheds moisture
- Low-bulk, compressible and hydrophobic 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco (with 55% postconsumer recycled content) seals in warmth, even when wet
- Insulation was made with PrimaLoft P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- PrimaLoft P.U.R.E. reduces energy use and carbon emissions during manufacturing by eliminating the need to melt the polyester fibers, thus removing heat from the process
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Easy-venting, deep center-front zipper has a moisture-wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth
- Pullover packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into the left chest pocket; pocket has a clean-finished zipper garage and a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View the Patagonia Nano Puff Product LineView all Patagonia Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
20-denier recycled ripstop polyester
22-denier recycled polyester
60 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco fibers (55% postconsumer recycled content) made with P.U.R.E.technology
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...